We have Jira Service Desk and would like to set a Request flow for our customers their they have a step were their manager to approve tickets before we start work on them.
For example request for a user to start work in our portal. Flow like this
1. User start a request for getting access to our portal
2. His manger or a predefined user approve his request
3. We as Portal Admin - Add this user to the Customer / Company
4. Ticket closed
How can I set this up ? We have some Add ons from deviniti that might help
Approval flow is supported out of the box in JSD
I don't manage to figure this out. Perhaps more info will help?
We have JSD Server version 8,01
We have set up one Project
In this project there is several Customers
What I try to set up-
1. I would like to set up a list with pre- defined approvers from a list. So that employee at the customer can choose their manger.
2. Each customer has of course different approvers
How do a create this list with approvers ?
Do I need to create new workflow each customer and request type ?
Or is there an easier way to do this.
Hello Insight users, As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event