So we had a workflow setup where when issues are marked as 'Live' then they were automatically resolved.
I went in to add one more feature, I set all transitions to be able to go to Live. However, doing this has messed up the workflow. Now when things are sent to done, they still show as unresolved. I removed the all transitions aspect but things are still not being unresolved.
I even copied the workflow into another one and set the clone as the active workflow - still no luck
Please note I use the online version of JIRA - not the software.
How can I fix this?
You need a Post function on the transition to Live. It sounds like you had a post function when transitioning to live from another status and lost it when you changed it to all. Simply select the transition into the Live, select post function and add a function to mark the issue as resolved and any other actions you might want to achieve.
...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs