Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue not creating from Mail Handler due to invalid license

Marcin Nowak July 18, 2018

"Found 330 unprocessed message(s) in the imaps folder. Only first 10 messages will be processed in test mode.

Cannot create issue due to invalid license: [Sorry, you can't create any issues right now, as you need to have access to
a JIRA application to be able to create issues. To gain application access you need to be a member of a group assigned to an application.]"

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2018

Hi Marcin,

The email which sent some of these emails isn't associated to any of your existing user in JIRA. That is why it doesn't create any tickets. 

You should either add a user with that email (of the sender) OR set a default reporter to that mail handler (doesn't always work). 

Corey_Tabb April 1, 2019

Hi Peter,

you seem like a well-knowledged person to ask this about so I get this same error now me and the mail handler both have full site admin rights and I still get this error message could you help me, please.

I have been trying everything possible that I can think off I even created a new mail handler and email address set up as a site admin and I am a site admin as well but I still get the same error message.

Many Thanks

Corey Tabb

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events