Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a plug-in to customize drop-down filters in Jira Service Desk Customer Portal Request View?

robynn balduf September 12, 2018

Is there a plug in that will allow me to remove items from the filter drop-down criteria on the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal Requests View?  

I want to remove "Created by Anyone" or the "Where I am a participant" from the drop-down criteria (for example, because the only issues someone sees are his/her own due to no having organizations).  Better still - remove that drop-down.

I also want to remove the "Shared With" on the Customer Portal View Issue screen when it is not applicable (for example, when there is no one to share as there are no organizations).

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2018

I don’t know of any that will achieve your goal. You might have a look at extension-for-jira-service-desk

robynn balduf October 2, 2018

Thank you, Jack!

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2019

Hi Robynn,

You can remove "Shared with" using Extension for Jira Service Desk. I would like to also recommend you to check our another app, My Requests Extension which adds a new page which includes filters with requests.

Kate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events