Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a plug-in to customize drop-down filters in Jira Service Desk Customer Portal Request View?

Is there a plug in that will allow me to remove items from the filter drop-down criteria on the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal Requests View?  

I want to remove "Created by Anyone" or the "Where I am a participant" from the drop-down criteria (for example, because the only issues someone sees are his/her own due to no having organizations).  Better still - remove that drop-down.

I also want to remove the "Shared With" on the Customer Portal View Issue screen when it is not applicable (for example, when there is no one to share as there are no organizations).

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Sep 12, 2018

I don’t know of any that will achieve your goal. You might have a look at extension-for-jira-service-desk

Thank you, Jack!

Hi Robynn,

You can remove "Shared with" using Extension for Jira Service Desk. I would like to also recommend you to check our another app, My Requests Extension which adds a new page which includes filters with requests.

Kate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,258 views 14 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you