Text entered in our service desk's search field sometimes shows an appropriate request type under "FILE A REQUEST" but often returns "No result found."
How do we make sure the relevant request type pops up when specific keywords are entered?
I just started using Jira but I found that the search box is linked to the description and request name. So if you use keywords within the description field when editing request types they will show up when those keywords are searched.
For example we have a request type for User Permissions
- My request name I created is Add New User
- My description I created is permissions, update, permission, updates
Now when users search permissions they are shown the Add New User request type because the search term is pulling from my description field.
Maybe that would help.
Hello Insight users, As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials and we want to hear from you! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event