What we are looking for is:
1. Our Client has Outlook. when they send us an email it goes thru Cisco Security.
2. We want our Client to use Outlook to send us an email with Issue providing the Steps to replicate the issue with screen shots/Attachments (DATA is HIPAA compliant)
3. This Client issue goes thru 2 levels. At a 3rd level it will goes to JIRA and creates a ticket in JIRA and gets assigned to dedicated Level 3 support person. Client is notified a JIRA ticket has been created and the status = Open and with couple of comments.
4. Level 3 person reviews the Client Issue and responds back to the Client using Comments tab, which only Level 3 and Client can view or edit. Client gets an email with Status update. Client Responds to the ticket and the Ticket is back with Level 3 support person.
5. Support Level 3 - assigns the issue to Developer. If the Developer has any questions he can only communicate with the Support Level 3 person and We DONT WANT our client to see this conversation between our Support Level 3 and Developer. These comments should be hidden from Client View.
Upon - Dev Team fixes the issue and Tests in QA and its Ready for Production Deployment. An email is sent out to Support Level 3 person that the ticket is Ready for Deployment to Production.
6. Once its Deployed to Production the Client will receive a status that its ready for Client Validation. In this email the client will NOT see the JIRA ticket comments by Developer and Level 3 support. Client will ONLY see the Status of the Ticket and Resolution of the Ticket and the comments between Client and Support person. No other comments from the Development team should be visible to the Client.
Is there any way to do this?
...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs