zephyr export add custom field

Viktor January 26, 2016

There is export available from Zephyr. Is it possible to include JIRA custom field to this report? Is this feature planned for release?

6 answers

0 votes
Adapty Jira July 9, 2018

Hi,

I have a specific requirement, 

We create a custom field for test cases and wanted the test execution report based on this custom field. There is no option to filter executions based on this custom field, neither this field us showing up in the reports(Cant get the column of custom fields for executions.). There is no widget for this custom fields.

Can you help.

0 votes
Raksha S N February 5, 2016

Thanks for your details Viktor.

We have raised your feature request. It is raised under FR-679. Adding a feature request to our system means we acknowledge that it is a feature that does not exist in our system and that it has been added to the pipeline for consideration.

If you would like to know the status of this feature request, provide this FR ID. So that we will provide you the status of the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Zephyr Support

0 votes
Raksha S N February 2, 2016

Hello Viktor,

Thanks for your updates and screenshots.

I would like to inform you that you can add the custom fields and export the same with its details, if you're exporting from Tests->Search Tests page (you can see the screenshot from my previous response). In the search Tests page you will not get the cyclename and results fields, you find them in Zephyr Search Test Execution page.

Currently the feature of adding and exporting custom fields under Zephyr Search Test Executions page (Tests->Search Test Executions)is not there. Our product management team already made aware of this feature request, they will review the same for consideration. I will add your request to our feature request list and will share the feature request Id. Please provide the below details. 

1. Your official email id.
  2. Organization name
  3. Contact number

Thanks & Regards,

Zephyr Support

Viktor February 4, 2016

Okay, here it is:

1. vkuzmychov at luxoft_dot_com
  2. Harman International
  3. +38 048 720 70 01 ext 3987

BR,

Viktor

0 votes
Viktor February 2, 2016

Raksha,

I've found a way to follow your recommendation. However, important information is now missing (like test result and test cycle name). So now we can get a usual export without Zephyr information. Is there another way?Capture.JPG

Thanks and Kind Regard

Viktor

0 votes
Viktor February 2, 2016

Hi Raksha,

Thank you for your reply!

However it's not really clear from your screen shot how to add a custom field to an export. In our JIRA test menu point is switched off, but even with switched it on I couldn't find the way to do that.

Could you please explain in more details how to do that both with switched on and off menu "Tests"?

Untitled.png

0 votes
Raksha S N January 28, 2016

Hello Viktor,

Yes. If you're exporting from Tests-> Search Tests page, you can export JIRA custom fields along with Zephyr testcases and test steps. Below screenshot attached for your reference. Could you please confirm from which Zephyr page are you exporting ? Please attach the screenshot for the same.

export.png

Thanks & Regards,

Zephyr Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events