Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

export filter results to CSV

While exporting the filter results to CSV I am only getting the columns which are 'My Defualt' instead of having the columns selected for that particular filter. 

Any idea why it is so?

1 answer

You need to configure the columns which you want to export within excel, save that filter and try again to export the filter.

Hope this will help you with your requirement.

Hi Tushar,

I have done the same. But it is giving very wiered behaviour:

I am facing 2 issues :

1. When I click on export to CSV ( Current Columns)  it is not exporting all the columns selected and visible in filter tab.

2. When I click on export to HTML (Current Columns) it is not exporting all the columns selected and visible in filter tab and less columns which got exported via CSV..

Thanks Tushar. I swichted the filter can then re clicked on it and then exported it.. It worked now..

I swichted to the new filter can then re clicked on previous one and then exported it.. It worked now..

ok Great. 

But still, some of the columns still extra in CSV like project description, project url , project lead which are not selected and even not avilable in html 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,888 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you