batch.css causes jira 7.1.2 to be very slow

After upgrading to Jira version 7.1.2 my local installed version of JIRA has become very slow.

And what I can see is that batch.css take between 1.5 to 3 min to load.

I agree that when you have visit the page the first time it's becoming faster afterwards. But when I close my computer or if I log in from an other computer then it gives the slow performance.

I have investigated my network and i can't see any bottlenecks there.

JIRA run on vmware with 8GB ram and behind a apache reverse proxy

Any idea how to fix this

5 answers

This was supposed to be fixed in JIRA 6.3 and above (check https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-37337). Open up a ticket against Atlassian and see what they think about it.

Hej Jørgen. Have you found any solusions to solve the problem ?

Regards

Mik

Hi Mik

Yes I have. It was a problem with cofiguration problem on the network card on the server. As soon as I reset it to it's default settings. then everything was back to normal

Regards

Jørgen

Hi Jargen,

My JIRA server version 7.0.10. I am facing the same issue with batch.css and batch.js. Request you to let me what changes you made in network card on the server, which may help us in narrowing down the issue.

Hi RAMANIGANTH

What let to the problem in the first place was that i thought  I could gain more performance be tweaking my network interface settings. But that turned put to give me the problems i described. But when I changes the settings on my network card back to it default settings, then everything worked as it should.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

890 views 5 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot