The agile drop down menu is missing, also I don't see a "plan mode" or "work mode"

I am using JIRA Server v7.1.0

I want to plan my tasks but I can't move to "plan mode" or "work mode"

My title line does not have an "Agile" drop down menu. Do these modes exist in the JIRA server version?

Jira title line.png

4 answers

1 accepted

3 votes

No, you're on JIRA 7, so "Agile" is dead, it's now the "JIRA Software" application (it takes your old Agile add-on data and converts it, so you won't lose anything on upgrade).

Look again at your menu - it has "Boards" on it.  Those are the Scrum and Kanban boards you used to get from Agile.

You must be using JIRA Core and "Agile" is now part of "JIRA Software".

http://blogs.atlassian.com/2015/10/introducing-jira-software/

For sure you don't have JIRA Agile or you use AGILE without licencse.

I think I use JIRA Software, see the images below. At the moment I use evaluation license. Could that be the reason?

2016-03-30 00_01_19-Atlassian JIRA and JIRA Plugins.png2016-03-29 23_58_49-Agile Plugin - Copy.png2016-03-30 00_02_58-Help menu.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

445 views 1 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot