Sprint Start date is exclusive. Can we make it Inclusive?

junnel1001 March 1, 2020

Hello Community,

I have a problem in counting the working when starting a sprint. When I start the sprint and choose two weeks (starts on monday), the closing date is also on next, next Monday and not friday because the starting date is not included as working day.

Is there any way that the starting date is inclusive?

Any help is very much appreciated!

3 answers

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2020

Hi @junnel1001

As far as I can tell, the working days count down to the end of the sprint.

So there are 9 days to count down to the end of the sprint - the last day being "day 0" - you'll notice this on the days left gadget on the dashboard also. This would be based on a 10 day span such as 9th March - 20th March.

Ste

0 votes
Peddiboyina Nagendrababu March 2, 2020

Hi ,

Please change the below mentioned time from the screenshot attached

Best,

P N B

junnel1001 March 3, 2020

Hello,

It seems I can't find the attachment?

0 votes
Peddiboyina Nagendrababu March 1, 2020

Hi,

Good Day!

Select the Sprint start date as the current date manually(While starting the sprint we can select the start date),which solves your wish.

Hope you understand the concern.

Best,

P N B

junnel1001 March 1, 2020

Thanks for the reply. I can select the start date and end date manually but, it says 9 working days instead of 10 working days, see https://www.screencast.com/t/TUEMD1m7hwM

Is there any setting that I can include the start date so that it will be said 10 working days?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events