Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Searching for JIRA Solution that helps me to tracks the issues noted in the Audit

Dear Team,

I am from Governance Risk & Compliance team. We perform Internal audits and IT audits for the processes and projects . I am looking for a tool or a solution that helps to track all the observations/gaps noted during the audit. Assign the Gaps to the process owner for remediation or to fix the gap. There will be an ETA to fix the issue. This tool should help to track the gaps/issues noted during the audit, assign it to the owner, automatic follow-up to the owner when the ETA is nearing to fix the issues, record comments etc.

Does JIRA has the solution/tool that helps us for this requirement? If yes, please provide us the contact for further discussion in detail.

Thanks,

Soosai

1 answer

Hi Soosai,

If you track your compliance issues as risks that require remediation, then our product may be useful - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213146/risk-register

Craig Schwarze
ProjectBalm

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,888 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you