Script runner: issueFunction to get user property in a JQL query

mel vega February 19, 2016

Hi,

Is there a way to do a JQL query based on user properties via IssueFunction or any ither function thanks to script runner ?

I knwo the question has already been asked but it's such a shame to be able to set user properties without being able to query on them ...

thanks for your help

2 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

You could write your own function, I can't think of another way. It would be nice if ScriptRunner included that function.

A less satisfactory alternative is to create a script field that exposes the user property, eg "some property" of issue.assignee. Then you could query on that.

0 votes
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2016

Hi Mel,

I recently answered a similar question here on how to report on user properties inside of JIRA using Script Runner which may be of interest to yourslef.

I hope this helps.

Kristian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events