New Issue View problems

George Nunn December 17, 2018

Hi,

Since your recent changes, I seem to have lost my custom priority icons, is this something I can easily resolve without adding images to an issue which I can never close?

Also, and much more worryingly, I no longer seem to be able to sort comments, so the most recent is on top... please tell me this is an oversight and you are putting it right very soon?

Thanks,

George

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2018

Hello George,

Thank you for raising this question.

About the first problem you mentioned, can you please let us know where is the place that you do not seem your Custom priority Icon? Is this in the issue navigator o in the issue detail view itself? Let me know if you are being impacted by the following bug:

Custom icons for Priority not shown in Issue Navigator

About your second question, you are correct to say that the sort of comments is not available yet on the new issue view. 

The new issue view is still a lab feature on JIRA, so our developers are still gathering feedback from customers to decide what to implement and what should be removed from it. Please, feel free to give your feedback and vote in the suggestion below:

Configuring the 'jira.issue.actions.order' property on Jira's Advanced Settings page has no effect in the new board's issue detail view

George Nunn December 17, 2018

Hi@Petter Gonçalves,

Thanks for your response.

They are no longer appearing anywhere, sadly. Just broken image links in every view.  I'm on Jira Cloud, so I don't think that issue relates to me, does it?

The second point is really frustrating.  They've removed a really helpful feature, without any cause or justification that I can see, and now we have to vote to have that feature restored?!  Why was it even removed in the first place?  I do wish you guys would stop rushing UI "improvements" to market, it makes Jira very difficult to champion these days.

Suggest an answer