It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Mobile: Sequence of Field is weird in Mobile

Hi all,

Jira mobile app shows huge opportunities, help team update with issues. Yet, I have problems about sequences of field in mobile app:

1. The Mobile app will not display any Tab in the screen, although I have configured tabs in Desktop version.

2. The sequence of display of fields is weird. In my mobile, one field appear on top of screen, although it's not sorted alphabetical nor screen display. Only one field is impacted. For illustration, the strange field named 0072xxx . I have other fields numbered from 0001 to 0100.The 0072xxx field is located in 3rd tab, not 1st tab.

I have tried to transition the issue, but the field always on top of mobile screen.

anyone has same strange field?

Thanks.

Chau.

1 answer

I figure it out.

The field 0072 is multi text line, hence Jira groups it together with Description field.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

1,707 views 8 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you