It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira-Administrator can not delete link between issues

Hello

Normally by default jira-administrators see all issues linked to the project/issue.

Aparently this condition has been desactivated for some issues (not for all), so I do not know how and where we can re-activate it.

I guess it is in 

script.PNG

And some more: we need as well that jira-administrator could be able to delete the links between the issues. And as it does not see all issues linked to the issue in question, it is impossible to delete it. In the image, you can see some some issues linked to the main one( so jira-administrator can delete the link related to), but not the others, which are linked as weel(we do not see them).

cqpture delete.PNG

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

2,745 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you