JIRA Dashboard for RAG status

priyagandhi February 27, 2018

HI there,

I am looking for help with Creating/Managing a dashboard that will have 3 epics (Web, Apps, Banner projects) that will include lots of JIRA tasks for different projects that teh PMs will work at a time. I want the dashboard to help with me with RAG status that can help with quick status check and also an email generated from the dashboard if possible.

Please can someone help?

Thanks

Priya

2 answers

0 votes
priyagandhi March 6, 2018

Thanks for your reply. This is for JIRA cloud and RAG is Red Amber Green status 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2018

Sending an email from the Dashboard I am afraid to say that it is not an option at this time. No emails get sent from a Dashboard.

You can create JQL filters for each epic and add them as gadgets to your dashboard. Let me know how familiar you are with JQL. There are plenty of docs that I can share with you.

That would be great. Please could you share some useful docs for me to make a start form my end. Thanks

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2018

Learn JQL in JIRA by clicking here

Once done let me know if you need the advanced documentation. Please do not hesitate to ask for help.

Thanks a lot

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 21, 2018

@priyagandhiif you think my help was useful please accept the answer.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2018

Hello

Before you can get any help, is this for JIRA Cloud or JIRA Server?

Also what do you mean by RAG?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events