Issue with script runner after 6.4.13 upgrade

I use script runner and it seems to have quit working properly after our recent upgrade.

Example I use it to set the assignee based off another field (see screen shot)  I will not create a ticket in the system and keeps bouncing the it when they select the option Undergraduate Admissions.

I also have it set up to send a custom email when an action happens and that does not seem to be working any longer either.

Script Runner.png

4 answers

1 accepted

Hi Michelle,

This looks like an issue with the JIRA Workflow Toolbox plugin.

regards,

Mark.

0 vote

I can't really see that screenshot properly but I don't recognise it as part of ScriptRunner. 

Can you check your logs, and create a support ticket at productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2.

I submitted something however now I am thinking it might be another plugin that I am having the issue with.

Yes, that's what I said in my original response. I don't recognise it.

It was an issue with Workflow Toolbox and it had to do with permissions and the users not being able to set the assignee.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked 6 hours ago in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

50 views 3 3
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you