Issue Collector just spins within Internet Explorer

Austin Coward May 20, 2016

Basically I have a collector attached to my website within our Intranet. Currently the issue collector allows someone to submit an issue if they have an account, and if they don't, it creates one for them as the collector is loading up. When a user does this in Internet Explorer the issue collector just spins and spins and spins. If they open our website within Chrome or Firefox it works and functions perfectly.

We have the code all hooked up correctly within our website since Chrome and Firefox work flawlessly. Is there anything else I can do? Unfortunately approximately 55% of our users all use Internet Explorer so I really need a fix for this problem. Thank you for your help in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Rajiv Khobragade October 26, 2017

I am facing the same issue. However, it worked for me for IE 11 as well as chrome but after some time it stopped working on both the browsers. 

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2016

Can you check the IE Browsers logs on what's happening? Might be a browser configuration thingy. It happened to me and with the Issue Collector too and has exact the same function as you! Whenever someone creates an issue with issue collector and if they don't have an account yet, we will create an account for them and assign the created issue to that account.

Suggest an answer