Is it possible to arrange the order of versions on a board that has data from multiple projects?

Brian R September 8, 2016

For example, I have a board, and it displays tickets from Project Fun and tickets with a specific label from Project Cool. In the version column, versions from Project Fun and Cool are displayed. It seems that they are displayed in alphabetical order of the project ID, meaning Cool versions are shown first...but I want the Fun versions at the top...

...assuming this isn't possible because...JIRA...but let me know.

4 answers

0 votes
Betty Fleming May 18, 2021

Did anyone ever hear back on a solution for this?

0 votes
Tim Bishop May 16, 2018

+1 on the requirement; we have exactly the same problem.

What's the status on this issue, please?

Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2018

This is a q&a discussion forum. I'm not sure there's an actual logged 'improvement'.

0 votes
Brian R September 9, 2016

That is all correct. Is this possible?

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2016

To be clear, you mean on a Scrum Board there is the Versions sidebar – Within this sidebar currently the wrong project's versions are ranked above other versions. You would rather have Fun's versions above Cool's versions.

Suggest an answer