Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to import custom fields in jira cloud

Hi..

i have create an custom fields in custom field sections.. then when i create gantt chart my custom field is not visible. I tried to search in google that after we create an custom field we have to import that custom field into jira..

now i cannot find how to import that custom field into jira, please help me

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Aditiya

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Danyal Iqbal Community Leader Feb 20, 2018

assign the custom field to the edit/view screen for your issue.>custom Fields>edit screens>

See Gantt chart, if using eazybi.

we already do that, but it still not visible in my dashboard

fyi : i use eazyBI for the dashboard

Danyal Iqbal Community Leader Feb 21, 2018

may I see a screenshot of the dashboard (where you expect the field to show up)?

thank you, the problem has solved

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi,

After custom fields are selected and imported you could try searching for them in "Measures" dimension or under custom field dimensions if you selected to import them as additional dimensions.

Please find more information on the eazyBI documentation page:

https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/JIRA+Issues+Import#JiraIssuesImport-JiraCustomFields

Usually, a Gantt chart expects at least two date type of measures to draw the bars in the chart. If your custom fields are numerical, this can be selected as additional columns in your Gantt chart.

See example here: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/reports/78203-issue-gant-chart

Best regards,

Martins / eazyBI team

thank you, the problem has solved

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,953 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you