How do I find all of the users who updated a jira issue

First Insight December 10, 2015

3 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2015

The JIRA Toolkit plugin has a custom field for this purpose. If you're attempting to get this data in field form this is likely your only non-custom option. JIRA Toolkit available for free for JIRA Server and JIRA Cloud.

image2015-12-10 14:0:29.png

The custom field is of type Participants Field. 

It's my belief that this only includes Assignee, Reporter, and Commentors though, so I am not sure if users triggering the Issue Update event will be added to this. Good luck.

Documentation

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2015

Look at the issue history, it contains a full history (The activity can lose older events)

0 votes
Sten Sundelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2015

If you click on Activity tab, you'll see all the changes on the issue, but if you're asking for just a list of the users, I don't know. Maybe use the API and get the expanded data, using a script to grab the users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events