How assign task par team?

I work in a company and we have more than team, We want to customize the task par team, not the user How to do it

1 answer

2 votes

You don't.  JIRA does not have any way to assign to anything other than an individual because it simply does not work in real life. 

You should implement queues, group ownerships or associated assignees instead.  See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/how-do-i-assign-issues-to-multiple-users-720415922.html

What Nic said. That being said, you can do a dirty solution and create a dummy team user and have the tickets assigned to them either manually or automatically (depending on how you assign) or the far better solution which is to create a Team field and set up a field or board filter so you can still use the Assignee field as intended (or not at all as the case may be). 

Yes, that works and it is one of the options covered in the doc (see the bit about "managing issues via a user account")

Hi
Regarding group ownerships(custom field), we need send notification to members team dependent on change issue team (custom field).

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 2 hours ago in Trello

Alice Camilla on organizing your work/life/fandoms with Trello!

@Alice Camilla is a university student, currently writing her MA thesis in Archaeology. She's also a freelance blogger and content creator, writing about geeky stuff from productivity apps to JR...

26 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you