It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Get the Task status in dashboard

I want to view the progress report of 10 tasks created under Jira6 , which all possible ways can I do this?

I want to add list of task number and it should show the report.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough Community Leader Jan 06, 2017

Create a filter for them, and use it in a "filter results" gadget.  You can pick out whatever fields you need for displaying progress in there.

I have created a filter that shows filters fir Project, type, status, Assignee etc. There is no filter for issue id. Is there any way by which I can give a list of issue id  and it will show progress of all issues or summarized status?

Nic Brough Community Leader Jan 09, 2017

> have created a filter that shows filters fir Project, type, status, Assignee etc

Filters return a list of issues.  They say nothing about the output (other than a sort order which some functions that use filters will use)

If you're using a filter in something (like a gadget) that lets you choose fields, then you should find "key" is available as one of them, that will output the key.  I seem to remember it's a default for the filter results gadget.

You can filter by issue id if you want, although it's generally of limited use - "key in (ABC-123, DEF-456)" will return the same two issues every time.

>it will show progress of all issues or summarized status

You may want a different gadget for "summarised status", and for "progress", you need to decide what fields you want to use to show that.  I can't tell you that because I don't know what you're counting.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

1,099 views 7 0
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you