Get the Task status in dashboard

Jayashri January 6, 2017

I want to view the progress report of 10 tasks created under Jira6 , which all possible ways can I do this?

I want to add list of task number and it should show the report.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2017

Create a filter for them, and use it in a "filter results" gadget.  You can pick out whatever fields you need for displaying progress in there.

Jayashri January 9, 2017

I have created a filter that shows filters fir Project, type, status, Assignee etc. There is no filter for issue id. Is there any way by which I can give a list of issue id  and it will show progress of all issues or summarized status?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2017

> have created a filter that shows filters fir Project, type, status, Assignee etc

Filters return a list of issues.  They say nothing about the output (other than a sort order which some functions that use filters will use)

If you're using a filter in something (like a gadget) that lets you choose fields, then you should find "key" is available as one of them, that will output the key.  I seem to remember it's a default for the filter results gadget.

You can filter by issue id if you want, although it's generally of limited use - "key in (ABC-123, DEF-456)" will return the same two issues every time.

>it will show progress of all issues or summarized status

You may want a different gadget for "summarised status", and for "progress", you need to decide what fields you want to use to show that.  I can't tell you that because I don't know what you're counting.

Suggest an answer