Gant Chart plugin Issues loading capacity

Hello I am using Polscheit Gantt Chart plugin but am actually not able to load all tehe 3000 Issue for my Development project.....i need a project detail plan for my customer that s why i wanted to load all Development related issues and than I can use the grouping function to minimize the view on not showing every single issue but only the main componentes and main key milestones (what customer wants).But if i can not load the 3000 Isse that this part actually consists of I can not create that plan. So is that a Polscheit specific problem or does Big Picture Gantt Chart also not allow me to load around 3000 issues ? (which late i can group and make smaller  sections) I need a tool which is able to load around 3000 issues or 3-4000

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi,

BigPicture can easily handle 3000 or 4000 tasks. Each release is tested on a sample of around 10,000 tasks and this much is guaranteed to work for certain. You will only need to increase the default task limit from 500 in the global configuration and you're good to go..

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

917 views 3 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you