Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Gadget for different groups of tickets?

Hi, 

is there some gadget which I can add to my dashboard to show different groups of tickets based on filter I put together? For example in a one gadget view (one filter) will be all tickets with certain label, in another gadget view (second filter) will be all tickets related to certain project projects? 

Something like "Assigned to me", but I want more views and personalize every each of them.

Cheers, 

Mira

1 answer

Hi @miroslav-odstrcilik,

You could create a dashboard "My assigned issues" and at several gadgets you configure differently. From the scenario you describe, you can add 2 pie chart gadgets, one showing the issues by label and the other one by project.

Or you could just add 1 pie chart gadget and change the view by editing the gadget as soon as you want a different perspective.

If you want to use different filters, you will need different gadgets.

Thanks @Walter Buggenhout _ACA IT_.

I will try that.

Cheers, 

Mira

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,881 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you