Epic View - Configuring issue view

Leslie May 17, 2019

When I'm in the Epic view, and I see my list of issues below. Each issue only shows:

Ticket # | Ticket Name | Priority | Assignee | Status

Is there a way to add the Sprint # in there so I can see what sprint each ticket in that epic is assigned to?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2019

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

There is no option in Jira itself to configure what is being displayed in the linked issues, but there are apps that allow you to customize it. For Jira Server I found this one, Issue matrix, not sure if there is one that works in Jira Cloud (you didn't mention if you are using server or cloud).

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2019

There is also this thread, How do you add a column to "Issues in Epic" panel, that is using the Announcement banner to change the display. It is an old thread so not sure if the solution still works or not.

Tanya Gordon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2019

I would also recommend the Issue Matrix app. It's great! Easy configuration and gets work done.

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events