On JIRA 6.0.7 version, we are trying to check the underlying oracle 11 db by the Database Integrity Checker. We got corrupted or missing indexes messages during locked re-indexing, and tried to apply workaround JSW-8703. When Database Integrity Checker is started, it runs to an error. Hence it is not known what went wrong in our JIRA database, and what caused that inconsistency on our Agile related links. What we see is all our Agile related projects lost their EPIC-ISSUE links.
Any comments, suggestions, experiences welcome!
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG