Custom fields configuration issue

I get an issue:

Xray Custom Fields Not Configured

This section cannot be displayed because some required custom fields are not configured. 

Please make sure this project is using an "Issue Type Screen Scheme" which contains the Xray Screen Schemes. In order for Xray custom fields to be editable, they must configured for this issue types CREATE/EDIT screen.

Please specify required settings.

5 answers

Same issue.

Have you found a solution for this?

Hi,

This is happening more likely because your project does not contain the issue types installed by Xray:

-Test

-Test Set

-Test Execution Condition

-PreCondition

Can you please follow this tutorial and check if you are able to add them in your "Issue Type Screen Scheme", or just use the "Default Issue Type Scheme" in your project.

Let me know if this helped,

Best regards,

João

Hi,

I encountered the same issue on my projct. In order to fix it I followed this tutorial.

Hope it helps! 

Best regards,

Mihaela

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

39 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot