Custom fields configuration issue

MariaO November 11, 2015

I get an issue:

Xray Custom Fields Not Configured

This section cannot be displayed because some required custom fields are not configured. 

Please make sure this project is using an "Issue Type Screen Scheme" which contains the Xray Screen Schemes. In order for Xray custom fields to be editable, they must configured for this issue types CREATE/EDIT screen.

Please specify required settings.

7 answers

3 votes
Will Kuckro December 28, 2015

same issue. please help

http://i.imgur.com/1oMJuQ5.png

1 vote
Application Services June 10, 2020

I found out that I had to add the values for the Test Type and Pre-Condition Type Custom Fields (I added 'Manual', 'Generic'. 'Cucumber').

These a single choice type fields, therefore they must have values set up.

1 vote
Michał Gawlik March 6, 2016

Same issue.

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2020

Ensure you have the correct custom fields configured (see this support article), and that any have the right values available.

0 votes
Mihaela-Diana Pop July 2, 2017

Hi,

I encountered the same issue on my projct. In order to fix it I followed this tutorial.

Hope it helps! 

Best regards,

Mihaela

0 votes
anapimoreno June 21, 2016

Same Issue

Joao Mendonca June 30, 2016

Hi,

This is happening more likely because your project does not contain the issue types installed by Xray:

-Test

-Test Set

-Test Execution Condition

-PreCondition

Can you please follow this tutorial and check if you are able to add them in your "Issue Type Screen Scheme", or just use the "Default Issue Type Scheme" in your project.

Let me know if this helped,

Best regards,

João

0 votes
Geoff Wilson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

Have you found a solution for this?

Suggest an answer