Creating issues doesn't work for specific project

Thilo Nietzschmann September 14, 2020

After I click the create button for an issue, I am inside a loop which takes a while then it ends with no issue created as a result. I have a custom validator which gets called but my post function doesn't get called whatsoever. This problem only appears for a specific project. Everything worked fine but after resetting the project counter to 0, no issue creation works. I did it according to the following article:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/how-to-reset-the-issue-key-number/qaq-p/1187254

I don'see any errors in the atlassian-jira.log file.

1 answer

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2020

Hi Thilo,

You should go through the steps again and verify they were all performed correctly. There is likely a problem with the database or index that may be difficult to troubleshoot. Alternatively, you could create a new project that shares the configuration with the current project, align the project configurations, and then delete the current project. Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events