Card layout

PräsidentTH1925 June 6, 2019

Is ist possible to change the Layout in the board-view (showing e.g. Tags)?

I User Jira Core

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2019

Hello Markus,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

I understand that you would like to customize the card's layout of business projects (JIRA Core), adding or removing fields like in the screenshot below. Is it correct?

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 15.34.47.png

If I have properly understood your question, JIRA Core template was created for business teams which requested a simpler board with fewer options of customization, avoiding the complexity of JIRA Software template.

That been said, the ability to edit card layout is only available for JIRA Software projects, however, we have a feature request opened to implement a default kanban board to business projects with all the customization options:

Customizable Field in View Issue Pop Up Screen for Business Project

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

For now, the only way to achieve this would be by using JIRA Software projects.

Let us know if we have properly understood your question.

PräsidentTH1925 June 7, 2019

Hallo Petterson,

yes you understood my question. Thanks a lot. I take a Look at Jira Software.

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2019

You are welcome, Markus.

Have a great week!

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

@PräsidentTH1925 

Are you a board admin?

Best,

Fadoua

PräsidentTH1925 June 7, 2019

Yes i am.

Suggest an answer