• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Jira Core
  • Questions
  • Can we create different create test screen for zephyr that is different from create issue screen that JIRA uses. I mean the ‘bug’ and ‘Test’ issue type will not we present when I create issue but it will available on create test screen.

Can we create different create test screen for zephyr that is different from create issue screen that JIRA uses. I mean the ‘bug’ and ‘Test’ issue type will not we present when I create issue but it will available on create test screen.

Can we create different create test screen for zephyr that is different from create issue screen that JIRA uses. I mean the ‘bug’ and ‘Test’ issue type will not we present when I create issue but it will available on create test screen.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

If you are looking for a Test Management JIRA plugin, it worth to spend several mins to have a look at this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.jira.plugin.synapse/server/overview

This widget could not be displayed.

No.  The create screen needs to ask you for an issue type because it doesn't know what issue type you are trying to create.  All it knows is that you've clicked "create".  And the first question there is structural, it needs to know what type you are going to create.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

45 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you