Can I print my project configurations?

Is there a way to print out all the details about a project, such as the schemas, permissions, workflows, etc., other than print-screens?

I have several projects and would like to have a quick reference  manual of all the different settings for each.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Diane,

There is not something like a 'print my configuration' button hidden in the application. But JIRA is a web application you open in a browser. Your browser has print functionality, so you can print any page directly from the File / Print menu.

The lay-out won't always be crisp, but if that's an issue I guess you'll have to do some copy-pasting into a separate manual and print from there.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 6 hours ago in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

26 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you