Additional step in flow when I select a specific component

John Wash March 22, 2017

Hey All,

Let me discover the problem when I add a component and want to add see additional step in issue scheme flow that relates only with this component . How can I cofigure the JIRA for it ?

This issue scheme flow using for different component at least five and I guess there;s no way to configure the transition into the flow to display it in the specific way.

1 answer

2 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2017

Hi John Wash

If I understand you correctly the requirement is to have a transition visible to a status for only one component and absent for all other components. If this is the case you can achieve this by using a condition on the transition that checks the value of the component. 

However JIRA in its basic form does not provide a condition that you can use you need to use one of the plugins that give additional conditions such as Misc Workflow Extensions, ScriptRunner for JIRA etc. You should check what addons you already have installed to see which you can use.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events