What is this scriptrunner error?

Julia August 22, 2022

I am trying to do a few if/else if statements to modify the values of escalationSubType based on the value of escalationType. Can anyone help me with this sytax error?  Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 2.42.20 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

We can't tell you, you've snapped a screenshot where the pop-up box is obscuring the error.

Julia August 22, 2022

The pop up box is the error and it is for the red underlined portion

[it.optionId.toString())]: it.value ] 

Julia August 22, 2022

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 2.56.21 PM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Ok, now we can check what is behind it, we can point you to the } that is place in line 3 too early in the code, before the .collectentries.

Julia August 22, 2022

Where should it go? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2022

I don't know, I can't work out what your code is supposed to be doing.

Julia August 23, 2022

There are two fields, Escalation Type and Escalation Sub-Type. 

Based on the value of Escalation Type, I want only certain values in "Escalation Sub-Type" to be selectable 

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 8.21.02 AM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

Ah, thank you, that's sorted out my confusion!

Have a look at https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/set-behaviour-multi-and-single-select-options-and-value - I think that does what you are looking for!

Suggest an answer