Time Tracking

Giuliano Salvatori May 20, 2022

Hi, i would like to ask more detail about "Time tracking.I have already asked support to #Jira slack channel, giving me the following istructions:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-time-tracking-938847808.html

I have the Administrator rights to follow Jira project ITET : https://agile.at.sky/projects/ITET/summary

But I cannot find the following path below to set the time tracking on ITET.  Could you please support me? Thank you

1. Choose Administration > Issues.
  2.  Select Issue Features > Time Tracking to open the Time Tracking page.
  3. Click the 'Activate' button to turn time tracking ON.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Hi @Giuliano Salvatori ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

In order to perform actions provided in the linked article you need to be a JIRA Administrator and not a Project Admin. Those configurations are global and not per project basis.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi Fabio, 

thank you for your quick feedback.

I got it, sorry id iti si a banal question, so who do I have to ask this setting change to? is there a e-mail or specific slack channel?

thank you

Giuliano

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Ciao @Giuliano Salvatori ,

you are on a server instance so you need to ask within your company. Nobody here can support you on that internal question.

Fabio

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

I got it, Thank you a lot for your support

Giuliano

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

you're welcome @Giuliano Salvatori . Please mark my answer as accepted so that this thread can be considered closed.

Suggest an answer