Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Time Tracking

Edited

Hi, i would like to ask more detail about "Time tracking.I have already asked support to #Jira slack channel, giving me the following istructions:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-time-tracking-938847808.html

I have the Administrator rights to follow Jira project ITET : https://agile.at.sky/projects/ITET/summary

But I cannot find the following path below to set the time tracking on ITET.  Could you please support me? Thank you

1. Choose Administration > Issues.
  2.  Select Issue Features > Time Tracking to open the Time Tracking page.
  3. Click the 'Activate' button to turn time tracking ON.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Giuliano Salvatori ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

In order to perform actions provided in the linked article you need to be a JIRA Administrator and not a Project Admin. Those configurations are global and not per project basis.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi Fabio, 

thank you for your quick feedback.

I got it, sorry id iti si a banal question, so who do I have to ask this setting change to? is there a e-mail or specific slack channel?

thank you

Giuliano

Ciao @Giuliano Salvatori ,

you are on a server instance so you need to ask within your company. Nobody here can support you on that internal question.

Fabio

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

I got it, Thank you a lot for your support

Giuliano

you're welcome @Giuliano Salvatori . Please mark my answer as accepted so that this thread can be considered closed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

338 views 0 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you