Setting up Jira platform

Deleted user July 24, 2019

I was wondering if someone from Atlassian who is a Jira admin would be able to help us set up our Jira software the way we need? How is this normally done as we just purchased our monthly subscription.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2019

Thanks Manuel. I'm trying to figure out customizing the workflow behind projects. Do you have any good docs for that?

Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2019

Workflows https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver082/workflows-974359610.html

As advice take your time to learn the getting started guides before start customizing

Also you can search all your topics here https://support.atlassian.com/

good luck and welcome

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2019

Atlassian don't do admin on other people's systems, you are expected to be able to do it from their standard "Jira administrator" docs. 

If you need formal help, you'll need to engage one of their partners if you need help (they offer a wide range of assistance, from light-touch admin, general advice all the way through to consultancy on heavy complex projects or doing all of it for you).

But most new Jira Cloud users are fine with the docs and asking the odd question here.

Thank you for the advice, very helpful. do you mind directing me to the jira admin docs?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events