Risk Matrix

Clay Porter March 18, 2019

How do I get issues to show up in the Risk Matrix?

3 answers

1 vote
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2019

Hi @Clay Porter ,

How are you tracking and recording risks? There are a number of different ways to create a risk matrix, depending on what you are using.

-Scott

Jared Fullwiler August 5, 2019

@Scott Theus Do you have any examples, I am new to Jira/Confluence and also wondering this..

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2019

There are a couple of add-ons that track risks, the Risk Register  @David Pinn mentioned below is one, and Big Picture is another.

If @Clay Porter is tracking them as a Risk issue type then Big Picture may be the best way to show them in a matrix. But if he is tracking them as risks within other issue types like Stories or Tasks then the Risk Register is a better fit. 

If he is not using wither of those tools then I'll need to know how he tracks them in Jira in order to suggest a way to build a matrix, if it is doable out of the box. 

Like Jared Fullwiler likes this
Jared Fullwiler August 7, 2019

Thanks @Scott Theus , so essentially no built in feature for this with jira (outside of paid plugins).. I would have thought there would be a matrix mode where you could shift cards around (like on a board) :/

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2019

Correct.  It would be really great if there was! 

0 votes
David Pinn March 18, 2019

Hello Clay. Not sure if you're using our Risk Register product, but if you are, submit a request at our support portal to get some free help.

Best regards,
David Pinn
ProjectBalm

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2019

Hi Clay,

are you using Jira Cloud or Server?

Best

JP

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events