Request timeout when creating project, project partially created

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2020

I am trying to create a new project in our Jira sandbox environment.  I am getting the error below:

image.png

I see the project has been created in the audit log, but when I search for the project it is not there.  If I try to create a new project with same name, I am prompted it already exists...

Untitled.png

1 answer

0 votes
Apoorva Sharma October 2, 2022

Hi @Pete P,

Were you able to fix this issue? I have been facing the same issue recently but couldn't find a solution for this. 

Upon analyzing logs, we found that the thread is stuck waiting on a POST request which gives the SocketTimeOut Exception. 

If you can tell why your issue was occurring and how you resolved it, it would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Apoorva

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2022

@Apoorva Sharma the problem went away on its own eventually.  Sorry I couldn't provide a definitive answer.

Like Apoorva Sharma likes this

Suggest an answer