Lead of project is not getting notification

Mariam Chtchyan July 9, 2019

I am lead of project and all tasks are automatically assigned to me but am not getting notifications to my inbox.
Why? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2019

Hi @Mariam Chtchyan ,

look at the notification scheme of your project. There you should see, who will be notified when there's a new issue.

Here you can read more about notifications:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/creating-a-notification-scheme-938847330.html

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-email-notifications-938847633.html

Hi @Thomas Schlegel thank you for replying :)
I already did.
But it is not helping.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2019

Does anybody else get any notification at all? 

Could you please post a screenshot of the notification scheme?

Yes,Screenshot at Jul 09 16-14-06.png there are people that are getting notifications

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2019

That looks good, thank you. Do you get any emails from your Jira? Maybe your email-address is misconfigured.

Are you creating the issues by yourself? Then a reason might be that you do not get notified on your own actions (that's the default behaviour).

No sir, my email address is also correct.
I am not getting notifications when somebody else is creating task.

Raynard Rhodes July 9, 2019

Are you able to use the "Notification Helper"? 

If not you can have the admin use it to see what it shows.

Suggest an answer