How to integrate with jira service desk cloud with on premises Active directory

Rameshkumar K June 6, 2019

Hi Team,

Is there any possible to integrate the jira service desk cloud with local on premises Active directory if so kindly share the prerequisite.

Thanks & Regards,

Rameshkumar K

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2019

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your reply but it doesn't fill my requirement. 

Actually we are planning to migrate jira service desk cloud environment, for that we want to use SSO (Local on-premises Windows AD login) so my question is how to integrate my on-premises windows Active directory  with cloud jira service desk is there any plugin to install in on-premises if so what it is exactly and what is the prerequisite for that plugin installation also kindly share the exact details which is useful for us if you have.

Regards,

Rameshkumar K

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2019

The only way to use Atlassian Cloud with your AD is via Atlassian Access.

You have not said what your "requirement" is, just that you want to "integrate", which tells us nothing.

I took a guess that by "integrate", you mean "use my AD as a user directory for Cloud".  And that can only be done via Access.

Thanks Nic,

Now I am logged into the Atlassian access and created the domain too.

Here couldn't see the options or settings for the local ldap configuration.

Hi Nic,

Is there any contact information of Technical support team to call a person to solve my query.

Thanks & Regards,

Rameshkumar K

Ayleen Duarte June 12, 2020

HI @Rameshkumar K and @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

You can help me.  I need integrate Jira Services desk cloud with my local Active Directory (Windows Server 2012).   Integrate = Use my AD as a user directory for Jira Cloud for Single Sign On.

¿How you do it? Please, can you share me the procedure or settings?

Thanks and regards,

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 12, 2020

You will need to subscribe to Atlassian Access as above.

Suggest an answer