How to access my Atlassian Jira lab instance.

Zelda J Schadt July 28, 2018

do I open the Atlassian Jira lab instance. 

I have begun the Jira Basics (free) server training.   Completed the first session and it wants me to go to my instance of Jira and explore the headers.  I have no link, and help page does not send me.

1 answer

1 vote
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2018

Hi Zelda,

are you talking about the Learn Jira Basics (Server) course? As said in the training you're supposed to go to your instance ("Take some time to apply what you've learned in your own Jira. Open your instance of Jira and explore the header to..."). There is no lab environment provided (like in other paid Atlassian training courses).  Best, Max

AnithaC February 26, 2020

Hi so I have registered for a virtual course through corporate training and not sure how to access my virtual lab instance...Am I supposed to see a link to access the instance?

I don't see any link to the instance in my home page.

Thanks,

Anitha.

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2020

Hi Anitha and welcome to the community. Which training did you register for?

Best, Max

Suggest an answer