Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I change my story point scale?

I want to change the numbers that appear in my story point drop down. I am not sure how I can change the scale. I also need to remove a custom field that someone else created for a tee shirt size drop down. Any help would be appreciated! 

2 answers

To change the values of any custom field (Story Points isn't typically a drop down, so it must be a custom field), you need to be part of the jira-administrators user group and go To Adminisitration / Issues / Custom Field

To remove a field from a screen, it's admin work as well (Administration / Issues / Screens).

If you don't have admin rights, you'll need to ask someone who does.

Hi All,

I completely understand this requirement of having a drop down/select list, since any Burndown Chart and Velocity calculation is useless as long as anyone can enter any value. This is why we created the brand new App "StoryPoints" for Jira Server.

It is dedicated to Fibonacci Estimation but supports any Selection Options via easy administration.

For details see here. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220390/storypoints-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

Cheers

Heiko

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

☕️ Monday coffee with Jexo: Weekly Atlassian news roundup | 21st June 2021

Hi community 👋, as every Monday we're bringing you a quick update on what happened in the Atlassian ecosystem last week. There were a few interesting events like for example the announcement of th...

51 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you