How can I find a list of issues I'm watching in JIRA

Julie Groenen May 4, 2022

How can I find a list of issues I'm watching in JIRA

1 answer

3 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

Hi Julie - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you have "System Dashboard" it will probably be on there. Or you create a dashboard and add a Watched Issues gadget to it. 

Or you can create a filter where: 

watcher = currentUser()

Allison Stewart June 27, 2022

I can do that inside of my Jira instance.  But how do I see a list of the ATLASSIAN issues that I'm watching. Bugs, enhancements, etc.. that I am interested in.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2022
Like Allison Stewart likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 27, 2022

@Julie Groenen  - Any update?

Julie Groenen June 27, 2022

I am on the business side and asked our Scrum Master who gave me some code I'd have to put in the JIRA search.  I just went to try to find that now and not sure where I filed it. 

Honestly, that is such a basic and important use of the tool, it should be part of a standard set up in JIRA. (What I do is gather end user requirements and this is a glaring one, LOL). 

Thanks for engaging, much appreciated.  The above link was not helpful at all.  

Allison Stewart June 28, 2022

Thank you!  That url was perfect for what I needed.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2022

@Allison Stewart  - Great! Glad that helped.

@Julie Groenen  - what was not helpful about the url? Did it show you issues?

Suggest an answer