Export Tempo Issue data with due date

Alex October 16, 2022

Hi!

Could u help me with one question. I need to export logged time report from tempo and report should have a due date value from the issues.

Is it possible? Thnx

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2022

Hi @Alex and welcome to the community

I have a feeling that your request is not possible, in the sense that Tempo will only provide you with your worklog on the date this worklog was filled. What you could do is to export your logged time from Tempo, and then combine it with another export from Jira, so that you can VLOOKUP the due date.

Alex October 17, 2022

Yeah, thnx a lot for ur involvement! It seems that it is the only way)

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2022

@Alex the other thing that you could do, is to create an automation which copy the Due Date field to a custom field and then include that custom field to your Tempo export.

Like Alex likes this
0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

Hi @Alex ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please take a look here https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/389382894/To+include+Jira+Custom+Fields+in+the+export+of+Tempo+reports

It should fix your issue.

Fabio

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ due Date is not a custom field, and @Alex will not find it there. Unless there is another option to include system fields.

Or if @Alex has a custom field Due Date then he should be able to export them the way you suggest!

Like Alex likes this
Alex October 17, 2022

Unfortunately, due date in our jira account is a system field, not a custom

That’s why I wrote here — my last hope is this community -)

Btw, of course I can merge two files from tempo and jira every month for our legal department but maybe there would be another resolution

Suggest an answer