Custom fields on issues

Luis Thur June 19, 2019

Hi,

we are currently needing to see the details of Hip test scenarios related to an issue without clicking Open Hiptest scenarios

In the old view we could see the related hip test scenarios on an issue without having to click that link.

Do we have to do an extra configuration to have the scenarios displayed like we had before?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Luis Thur June 21, 2019

Hi @CS support team 

This is how it looks in the old viewScreenshot 2019-06-21 at 13.16.59.png

And this is the new view

Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 13.17.52.pngI hope is clearer now.

(In the new view, I have to click "Open Hiptest scenarios" to see the linked scenarios. In the old view, the scenarios were displayed right away without the need of clicking)

We would really like to have the old way of displaying the scenarios back, or if you know what can we do in our side to have it back would be great.

Houda asSimpleUser June 21, 2019

I understand better, thank you for this precision.

So yes, our team has improved the HipTest plugin, especially in the HipTest Traceability matrix, now you can see new available filters on this one... but it's not the question.

Which kind of Jira instance do you work with: Cloud or Server?

If you work with Jira Server, can you tell me the version if this one please?

Thanks in advance :)

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2019

Hi @Luis Thur ,

I can see that HipTest related questions are usually answered by @Houda asSimpleUser , I am adding some tags to this post so that the HipTest team should be able to see it.

However, in case of no luck, you can always try to get in touch with them directly by sending an email to: support@hiptest.com

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

CS support team June 20, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you @Dario B!

@Luis Thur sadly at this time this option is not available, our team has integrated this feature request in our backlog. You can find the corresponding Trello card here, please upvote for it to increase its priority in our production.

Maybe I misunderstood your explanation, but the HipTest plugin has never displayed the content of the scenarios in your HipTest project...  If so, can you give more details about this please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Houda

Like Dario B likes this

Suggest an answer