Creating Next-Gen Projects

Shane Johnson May 22, 2019

I can't seem to figure out why I don't have permissions to create a Next-Gen project. It says I don't have permission, but I verified that Administrators (which I'm part of) has full access to do this...

Any help would be appreciated. 

Greenshot 2019-05-22 12.40.14.png

4 answers

0 votes

I believe I might have found the issue. I was trying Jira Core, and this looks to only be an option for Jira Software... Is that correct? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2019

correct

Dwight Pfundstein June 5, 2019

Correct

0 votes

When I try to create one, this is what I see: 

Greenshot 2019-05-22 12.43.28.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2019

can you go to Jira settings > system > global permissions scroll to the bottom and see what you have for NG projects

You beat me to it - I just uploaded the image to my post

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2019

and you have confirmed that you are in one or more of those user roles I assume. If so and you do not see Next-Gen when creating a project then I would contact Atlassian Support.

0 votes

edited

Suggest an answer