You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi there, hoping if anyone has a solution for this.
- we've created a group for our client to provided different level of access for them
- users from this group are currently unable to drag and drop tickets from one column to the next on the kanban board. They are however able to update the ticket status by opening the ticket and updating the status.
- they error they receive is to to ask administrator to check workflow and permission setting
- the workflow is a custom workflow with 5 columns; Backlog, Selected for Dev, In progress, QA and Done and there is no "conditions" added to the workflow which would prevent issues from being dragged freely between all columns.
- i have updated the project permission and have allowed the clients' group to have access to; Browser projects, assign issues, close issues, create issues, edit issues , link issues, move issues, Transition issues. I've added the group to these mentioned categories to see if this fixes the issue as previously they have "Application access > Any logged in user". This has allowed them to create, assign, move tickets and allowed them to do what they need to do except drag and drop tickets
- from other issues logged in here similar to this, the solution has been around permissions but since i've given the group the permissions mentioned above, the issue is still persisting
Anyone who has had similar issue and have a solution or suggestion for it would be great.
Hi @Nisha Gurung,
Please check the workflow in project settings vs the board column mappings. The users might not be able to drag and drop from one column to another because both columns are mapped to the same status.
Let me know if this works!