Automation of SLA emails to assignee for a particular period?

Bhavik Chauhan July 14, 2023

Hello,

I'm using JIRA Server (on-premises), and I'm encountering some challenges with a few tasks. Specifically, I'm trying to achieve three things, but I've been informed that it's not possible to measure time in percentage increments. I thought about using days instead, such as 10 days or 18 days. However, once again, I was told that I can only set time thresholds of 60 minutes or 30 minutes before SLA is breached, or when a breach occurs. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has dealt with a similar situation and if there are any workarounds available

Once SLA is breached X days:

Can we get a daily ingest of tickets that are breached by email to our DL? 
SLA Alerts:

Can i also get an ingest of tickets that are approaching its SLA when it hits 75% and another at 100 % to our DL.
SLA Alerts for Assignee and Assignees Manager

Can i also get an ingest of tickets are are approaching its SLA when it hits 75% and another at 100 % to the assignee and assignee manager 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2023

Hi @Bhavik Chauhan 

What have you tried so far? Some of your requirements if not all can be achieved using JQL, filter subscriptions and automation rules. 

For sending emails based on specific measures (like 75%) you would need to ScriptRunner. What are you using for SMS alerts?

Ravi

Suggest an answer