Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to move the linked issues section to the top of the issue detail view?

melina_scholl November 14, 2021

Hi Jira community, 

I am wondering if I can move the linked issues section to the top of the issue's detail view. When the linked issues are on the bottom, I think they will be forgotten as you can not directly see them. It would be nice to have them on top so that people really use them and directly see to which other issues this issue relates to.

Thanks, 

Melina

3 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Gerald Bihr November 15, 2021

Hi @melina_scholl

As far as I know, you can only control the order for the create issue view by ordering the fields in the related screen configuration.

But in the edit or issue detail view, the Linked issues section as a fixed place on the screen.

1 vote
Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2021

@melina_scholl

@Gerald Bihr is correct. On the view/edit screen the Linked Issues section is in a fixed location. This is not adjustable.

Cheers.

0 votes
Srujan kumar November 14, 2021

setting up fields @ screen level can make it done.

melina_scholl November 16, 2021

Thanks everyone for your quick answers!

@Srujan kumar what do you mean by that?

Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2021

Hi @melina_scholl

This answer is referring to the create screen as explained by @Gerald Bihr

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events